Well i thought psychology first encompassed just a basic study of the mind sort of. Like it just had to do with disorders i guess. I really don't know how to explain it. I didn't know we would be studying all of these specialists and almost like the history of psychology.
I think psychology affects my life in the same way it affects everybody's lives. We all have a mind. And i think we all want to know about human behavior and whatnot. So basically i think it's really cool and somewhat imoportant to atleast sort of look into psychology.
I think the most interesting thing i read about chapter one was the use surveys. To me surveys were always just things people did to get a vote of something or to see how well a product would sell etc. But the fact that it could be used for psychology reasons is interesting to me. Ecspecially with how it can show what people think in different nations and such.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment